Saturday, September 20, 2014

Man Arrested for Killing Bally's Gym Member with Steel Gym Equipment: South ...

Man Arrested for Killing Bally's Gym Member with Steel Gym Equipment: South

A 46-year-old plumber was arrested on homicide charges after police say he picked up a steel gym bar at a Bally's Total Fitness and attacked another club member, striking him on the head "several times" before dropping the piece of equipment and …
Read more on NBC Bay Area


How 2 young guns found startup success with C. Fla. fitness equipment biz

When someone opens a gym, they are more than just equipment and a building. They are creating jobs and a positive place in their community for people to go, promoting health and fitness. When I have a customer come back a year later and tell me, “I …
Read more on Orlando Business Journal (blog)


Tips when you don't have fitness equipment

My life is back to normal. Recently, my beloved only daughter got married. This is a momentous event, however, it is not a fitness event, so why write about this? Let me tell ya! You see, my family as well as almost 100 friends and family members …
Read more on Daily Item



Man Arrested for Killing Bally's Gym Member with Steel Gym Equipment: South ...

No comments:

Post a Comment